The Power of the Leader - Developing Star Performers
The Real Learning Experience
What most leaders want more than anything else is a happy, settled team of satisfied productive people who can follow instructions AND use initiative, who always go the extra mile and who are a delight to manage. Is that what you want? Is that what you have got?
Fortunately leaders (and EVERY practice manager is, or should be, a leader) have more influence in creating that team than anyone else.
This session will cover:
- Three key roles of leaders
- Why most managers aren't ready to lead - and what to do about it
- The impact of leaders on organisational climate, motivation and bottom line performance
- What is discretionary effort - and how do you get more staff to do more of it
- What do the six leadership styles look like and when should you use each
- The six critical elements of an organisational climate that create motivated employees